Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMichaelD
    replied
    All but one pair of shoes I've bought needed a quick condition and polish. Only other thing I do is to use this odor remover on them. Found it at walmart, you stick the tube in the shoe and press down. It sprays out towards the toe and heel at the same time. I doubt it actually sanitizes anything, but i feel better about it.

Leave a comment:

• bjmcgeever
    replied
    Originally posted by greg_s View Post
    I always give them a good conditioning and shine.
    I'm with Greg here. Each of the three pairs of shoes I've purchased used on eBay have been in bad need of a polish.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied
    I always give them a good conditioning and shine.

Leave a comment:

• printyra
    replied
    Originally posted by alan View Post
    When I get used shoes from eBay, I put them on my feet. If they fit, I walk out the door.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    When I get used shoes from eBay, I put them on my feet. If they fit, I walk out the door.

Leave a comment:

• tjshorty15
    started a topic Prep after used shoe purchase?

Prep after used shoe purchase?

Judging by the 90+ pages on the eBay shoe thread, I just wanted to see what you guys do when you buy used shoes? I've bought used casual shoes (Air Max/Jordan kind of shoes), but nothing that had been worn more than a handful of times, let alone of the dress variety. I recently got the AE bug when I took advantage of the 2 for 300 last weekend and now I've got my eye on a couple of other pairs, but was checking out eBay to get them on the cheap. So, what do you guys do after you get used shoes before you wear them?
Working...
X