trenchcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trenchcoat

Moving to New York after graduation and wear a suit to work. looking for kind of outerwear (in the trenchcoat vein) that will fit over a suit, have some protection against cold/weather. Preferable <150, but if its something awesome...

anyways suggestions appreciated.

Really like my Uniqlo Rain Mac (Single Breasted Trenchcoat). I got it for about $120 if memory serves. It comes with a removable vest liner that adds a bit of warmth in the winter. I dont know about your sizing, but the medium (without liner) fits perfectly over my more well-tailored suits. An older suit with more pronounced shoulder pads (ie, a little too wide--an early purchase) doesnt quite fit underneath perfectly, but i can make it work.

hope this helps!

Comment

I have heard good things about uniqlo - definitely will make it into to the store to check it out. would you say its waterproof or just water-resistant?

Comment

Well, I've never had to go into the office during a hurricane, so not sure how it would hold up to those kinds of conditions, but it has been fine so far. However, the version i have is 100% cotton, so it may be more resistant than waterproof. I got it over a year ago though, so may be a new model in the stores

Comment

Working...
        X