X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen the Aldo Plett?

Saw these shoes in the store window of Aldo the other day:
    http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoe...052771-plett/2

Remind me of the Nike Cole Hahn shoes. I, personally, love them and for only $125 they seem to be pretty inexpensive. Downside for me though is the bright soles. I couldn't sport those. Shame they didn't offer the darker sole on the blue suede version or I would have snapped them up right then and there. Ah well.

Either way, interesting shoe in case you hadn't seen it.

Wow, those look nice! A red sole would be awesome though. I agree that they're a pretty strong resemblance to the Cole Haan shoes you're referencing. I doubt that they're nearly as comfortable though. You can sometimes snag Walk Over brand suede bucks/wingtips on LastCall.com and Gilt for around 150-200, so if you're looking out for comfortable, good-quality (Goodyear-welted!), bucks I'd keep an eye out for those. I've not had much luck looking for them on Ebay though.

Comment

$125 for this can sound expensive for many. i think you can get similar stuff for cheaper, like stacy adams, quality probably does not differ much.

Comment

Interesting. As a lunargrand owner, I'm not sure how I feel. They look pretty nice though. I still think $125 is a lot to pay for a pair of Aldo shoes, regardless of style but I may be wrong, I haven't owned a pair of Aldo's in a long, long time.
        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
        X