LEC Crosby Moc Toe Lace-Up Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC Crosby Moc Toe Lace-Up Boot

Just curious if anyone had experience with these http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas...RCH=CANVAS_OTC, as a beater boot it can be had for $37 shipped. I normally wear a 10.5D in most shoes, I was wondering for sizing if I could grab the 9.5s if they ran big. Thanks for any input guys

How did you find these? These were fairly popular around here not very long ago. Every time I would check the Canvas site they do not show up. Even so today, but I follow your link and there they are!!
    Do a google search for them and plenty of reviews from the main site should appear.

Comment

Showed up in the classifieds today, most items do eventually once they are taken off the site. Just to clear old stock I imagine.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up dstepner. Sorry, I can't provide any insight as to sizing, but I can tell you I'll likely pick up a pair at that price.

Comment

Have a pair. They run pretty true to size. Be ready to douse in leather conditioner when you get them. They are very stiff. But overall a good value for a moc toe boot at that price
          Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

2nd Tom's comments below. I bought a pair last year when they were all the rage, but promptly returned them. Way too stiff for me. I ended up spending the money and buying a legit pair of Alden Indy's which I couldn't be more pleased with.

Originally posted by tomservo View Post
            Have a pair. They run pretty true to size. Be ready to douse in leather conditioner when you get them. They are very stiff. But overall a good value for a moc toe boot at that price

Comment

Working...
            X