Happy Socks alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Socks alternative?

Anyone know any other sock companies or brands with fun patterns or styles similar to happy socks?

a lot of brands have them. jcrew, banana republic, gap etc. some department stores too, like macy's alfani, the saks fifth avenue brand. and of course, target has some good looking ones for $3 each.

Comment

I've gotten a bunch of good ones at Target. I've seen nice options at Macy's, but they're too expensive for socks in my opinion.

Comment

You could check out http://www.joyofsocks.com/, they have some fun stuff there. They might be a bit too loud for some. I find the argyles are really kool. I bought some pairs about 6 months ago and they have held up well.
        Pretty good prices too.
        Last edited by JoshuaNY; November 23, 2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

maybe those guys will help you http://www.sammy-icon.com/en/ - but thay are from Ukraine

Comment

Target socks are pretty bad. The threads on patterned socks start coming apart in a wash or 2.

Comment

Not necessarily an "alternative", but JCP has the HS by Happy Socks line. They're on sale right now too.

Comment

Express has a nice collection of socks to mix and match into your wardrobe.

I've picked up a few pairs of Happy Socks at Marshalls for about $5 a pair. I've found the quality to be disappointing.

Comment

I've been getting a bunch of Richer Poorer socks. I love them. Not as silly as HS.

Comment

i saw some engnlish laundry socks at nordstrom rack today, 2 pairs for $5. some bright colors, but subdued pattern compared to happy socks and others.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                      Target socks are pretty bad. The threads on patterned socks start coming apart in a wash or 2.
                      This has been my experience with most of the pairs I've bought from Target, but I've heard many accounts from people who have had Target socks last for a long time. I do have one pair that is still holding up, but all the others looked like hell after a wash or two. It makes me think they have terrible quality control on their socks, and you're pretty much rolling the dice when you buy them. Regardless, put me in the anti-target socks camp as well.

Comment

Cool Socks

Originally posted by Malytskyyo View Post
                        maybe those guys will help you http://www.sammy-icon.com/en/ - but thay are from Ukraine
                        Hi, maybe someone else knows the other socks producers in Ukraine / Belarus?
                        Thank you in advance for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
                          This has been my experience with most of the pairs I've bought from Target, but I've heard many accounts from people who have had Target socks last for a long time. I do have one pair that is still holding up, but all the others looked like hell after a wash or two. It makes me think they have terrible quality control on their socks, and you're pretty much rolling the dice when you buy them. Regardless, put me in the anti-target socks camp as well.
                          The boot socks are especially poor, I've had several pairs of though come apart after a single wash. The dress socks have held up fairly well though.

Comment

Check out UNIQLO. Lots to choose from, inexpensive and from my own personal experience, they hold up quite nicely.

Also, as someone else suggested, Richer Poorer is good.

Comment

Where can I buy plain color socks such as blue, pink, red, etc. I've seen people use them these days and they look really good. Example:
                              http://www.simplifiedmen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X