Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUIllinifan
    replied
    If anyone has an extra 20% or 30% off code, I'd greatly appreciate it. My email is illinifan2013 at gmail dot com

Leave a comment:

• SDot
    replied
    Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
    Really? I payed $30 for a washed shirt last week with the 30% sale.
    I got two for $43 shipped. Then did another order & got two knit ties for $21 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• bjmcgeever
    replied
    Really? I payed $30 for a washed shirt last week with the 30% sale.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied
    I found the navy wool factory thompson jacket in 40r NWT on ebay and won it for 60 bucks, ordered the pants and bam got it for under $150. Pretttty happy abou this, especially because they jack up their prices for Canadians (the suit online is ~$80 more here than in the US).

Leave a comment:

• SDot
    replied
    I was at a factory store yesterday and everything was 50% off ticketed prices. In my experience it was some of the best prices on their stuff that I've seen. Washed shirts were $32, ties $22, peacoat $90, and lots more.
    This really wasn't a deal. I checked their 50% in store as well, but shirts were almost $10 more than one's I got online last week with the 30% off. All they did was put things to their "normal" price. However, online things are usually "on sale," then you just wait for a 30% off.

Don't fall into the hype.

Leave a comment:

• brian3
    replied
    Ordered a charcoal factory suit for $180! Could I also wear the jacket as a blazer?

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    I was at a factory store yesterday and everything was 50% off ticketed prices. In my experience it was some of the best prices on their stuff that I've seen. Washed shirts were $32, ties $22, peacoat $90, and lots more.
    someone mentioned the 20% off 125 in stores. Did they stop handing those out?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Some of it yeah, but a lot of their ties were $10 all last week through a sale and 30% coupon code, it really all depends.

Leave a comment:

• bjmcgeever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DK
    replied
    Any ideas why they don't have any pants for any of the suits in 30x32? This would be such a good deal, but they seem to either be sold out in my size pant, or never made it.

Any ideas? There isn't even another size that is close that I could try.

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    now that I know that the 30% is out there, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger since my total is over $200. Probably a good thing anyway...must keep wallet in pocket for the next 3 days...

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    Originally posted by trash View Post
    http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...3196/53196.jsp

Anybody have any experience with this? They only have the red one in a small, but I could use some color in my wardrobe anyway. Just not sure if it's worth the price.
    Quality wise, i didnt note a huge difference from the feel test vs jcrew. Im not a fan of the design though personally

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied
    http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...3196/53196.jsp

Anybody have any experience with this? They only have the red one in a small, but I could use some color in my wardrobe anyway. Just not sure if it's worth the price.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyT
    replied
    Originally posted by zmac View Post
    Anyone else have an extra code they aren't going to use? Would love to pick up a Thompson at this price.

Are exchanges pretty simple with JCF?
    Yeah, especially if you go to a store.

Leave a comment:

• zmac
    replied
    Anyone else have an extra code they aren't going to use? Would love to pick up a Thompson at this price.

Are exchanges pretty simple with JCF?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X