No announcement yet.

Jcrew Factory 40% off Everything...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise with the code plz. I will buy the thompson suit if I get one!

Comment

OK guys, since I have no idea how much each of you is looking to spend, and I'm not going to individually PM all of you to find out, I'm just going to post two codes I have here. If they were just codes for %-off with no minimum, I would do it based on whoever asked first, but that's not the case unfortunately.

Nothing amazing, but here they are:

10% off $75+
      FPTJ8GNXS

20% off $125+
      FPZEFGBWM

Comment

Thanks Shift and Void. I bought the Thompson suit using your 20% code.

Comment

Originally posted by goterps View Post
          is this including the 15% for 100+?
          Yes.

Comment

Anyone else have an extra code they aren't going to use? Would love to pick up a Thompson at this price.

Are exchanges pretty simple with JCF?

Comment

Originally posted by zmac View Post
              Anyone else have an extra code they aren't going to use? Would love to pick up a Thompson at this price.

Are exchanges pretty simple with JCF?
              Yeah, especially if you go to a store.

Comment

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...3196/53196.jsp

Anybody have any experience with this? They only have the red one in a small, but I could use some color in my wardrobe anyway. Just not sure if it's worth the price.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                  http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...3196/53196.jsp

Anybody have any experience with this? They only have the red one in a small, but I could use some color in my wardrobe anyway. Just not sure if it's worth the price.
                  Quality wise, i didnt note a huge difference from the feel test vs jcrew. Im not a fan of the design though personally

Comment

now that I know that the 30% is out there, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger since my total is over $200. Probably a good thing anyway...must keep wallet in pocket for the next 3 days...

Comment

Any ideas why they don't have any pants for any of the suits in 30x32? This would be such a good deal, but they seem to either be sold out in my size pant, or never made it.

Any ideas? There isn't even another size that is close that I could try.

Comment

I was at a factory store yesterday and everything was 50% off ticketed prices. In my experience it was some of the best prices on their stuff that I've seen. Washed shirts were $32, ties $22, peacoat $90, and lots more.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                          I was at a factory store yesterday and everything was 50% off ticketed prices. In my experience it was some of the best prices on their stuff that I've seen. Washed shirts were $32, ties $22, peacoat $90, and lots more.
                          Some of it yeah, but a lot of their ties were $10 all last week through a sale and 30% coupon code, it really all depends.

Comment

someone mentioned the 20% off 125 in stores. Did they stop handing those out?

Comment

Ordered a charcoal factory suit for $180! Could I also wear the jacket as a blazer?

Comment

This really wasn't a deal. I checked their 50% in store as well, but shirts were almost $10 more than one's I got online last week with the 30% off. All they did was put things to their "normal" price. However, online things are usually "on sale," then you just wait for a 30% off.

Don't fall into the hype.
                                "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                                #StayDapper

Comment

Working...
                                X