Jcrew Factory 40% off Everything...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jcrew Factory 40% off Everything...

After weeks of sitting on the edge, a few days ago I ordered the JCrew Factory Thompson Wool suit in Navy at 30% off ....$226

Today they announce 40% off plus I had a 30% off coupon I got in the mail. So today I ordered the Wool Suit in Gray for $156 bucks. Price seems right.

How do these compare to normal Thompson suit? I really like the regular Thompson suit but am eager to own the two wool versions. I bought the same size as I wear in the other, so I hope all that works out.

Here's a 20% off $125 coupon for someone - beats they extra 15 they are giving.

FPCSN2LG8

Comment

For a second I thought it was an additional 40% off the listed sale prices...almost went a bit crazy. Still, great prices on the suits if you have an additional %-off code.

Comment

Does anyone have another %-off code they'd be willing to send my way? I'm about to pull the trigger on the suit and it appears noahf's has been used.

Comment

Anyone have a 30% mail coupon? I would love one!

Comment

I'm seriously tempted to order the Factory Thompson in Navy now since its way under 200$ with these codes, I held off last week with the 30% and this may be the best deal they ever have all yr long

Comment

Can anyone send me another code to jcthomas944 at gmail dot com? I was halfway through checkout and it told me it expired =/

Comment

I'd appreciate a code as well if there are any extra, can pm me

Comment

Don't get too excited. A few comparisons of Dappered featured items between the SCOREMORE 30% off and the current "deal"...

FACTORY BUTTON-DOWN WASHED SHIRT IN PAYETTE TARTAN
                  SCOREMORE: $24.15
                  Current: $30.18

FACTORY BUTTON-DOWN WASHED SHIRT IN MEDIUM GINGHAM
                  SCOREMORE: $20.65
                  Current: $26.78

FACTORY STRAIGHT VINTAGE CORD

I'm sure there are some things that can be found cheaper right now, but no need to rush to place an order. They'll probably have a better sale than this between now and the holidays.

Comment

@LKM3 - Thanks for showing a comparison. I've noticed that they have been adjusting their prices prior to sales so that it all ends up being a wash. I don't get coupons in the mail, so for me, it's no better than any other time.

Comment

Originally posted by LKM3 View Post
                      Don't get too excited. A few comparisons of Dappered featured items between the SCOREMORE 30% off and the current "deal"...
                      I agree somes stuff, hasn't come down "officially"

But...I've been watching these suits for a while... with the extra 30% off coupon I got the factory thompson wool for $150 bucks. Has it ever been that low??
                      Last edited by noahf; November 21, 2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by noahf View Post
                        I agree somes stuff, hasn't come down "officially"

But...I've been watching these suits for a while... with the extra 30% off coupon I got the factory thompson wool for $150 bucks. Has it ever been that low??
                        No. I had a chance to get it in store for that price last week but decided I didn't need another suit. I already had a navy Thompson but decided against getting the charcoal. They were having a 40% off in store sale and I stacked my 30% off code on top of that. I did end up getting their navy peacoat for $78 that day.

Comment

WHY DON'T THEY HAVE TALL SIZES! ARGGGGHHHHHH.

I just want a black tall merino vneck sweater, I realize I can get one from jcrew but I want to be cheap as I don't know if I will like the look.

Comment

is this including the 15% for 100+?

Originally posted by LKM3 View Post

FACTORY BUTTON-DOWN WASHED SHIRT IN PAYETTE TARTAN

FACTORY BUTTON-DOWN WASHED SHIRT IN MEDIUM GINGHAM
                            SCOREMORE: $20.65
                            Current: $26.78

FACTORY STRAIGHT VINTAGE CORD

I'm sure there are some things that can be found cheaper right now, but no need to rush to place an order. They'll probably have a better sale than this between now and the holidays.

Comment

if anyone is not using their 30% or 20%, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X