Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stafford brown wool pants with black shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stafford brown wool pants with black shoes?

I am going to check out a pair of the Stafford brown wool pants but will they work with black shoes? No brown shoes yet but I am saving for some AE's.

Brown shoes would be ideal, but the brown Stafford pants do appear to have black in them when you look close enough. It's not ideal, but sometimes you have to work with what you've got.

Comment

Would lean more to a brown shoe. Especially if the black in the pant is very faint.
      "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
      #StayDapper

Comment

Hard to say yes to that, outside of desperation.

Comment

I try not to write anything off until it's on my body since it can be so hard to trust pictures online. If in doubt, go try it at the store. I've sen them down there.

Comment

My wife got me these for Christmas and I love them. They are by far my new favorite pants. I would stick with brown shoes when wearing these.

Comment

If they are the pants I found when I searched for Stafford brown wool pants, they are a pretty light brown. I agree with what everyone is saying about wearing brown shoes, but I have a feeling nobody will throw stones at you if you wear them with black shoes. Unless you're wearing them to a styleforum get together.

Sometimes you have to work with what you have. If you like the pants and the price is right, get them. Sounds like you already know you need brown shoes...

Comment

Picked these up on clearance and they look best with my brown shoes. But, I have a pair of black/brown saddle shoes and they look very nice.

Comment

Working...
                X