Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meermin webstore now online

http://meermin.es/

You can now order online, looks like most shoes are about $212 shipped for the first pair. If the shipping is the same as when you do it by phone, there's no extra cost to ship a second pair. So you're looking at about $45 less for the second pair. Sizes are UK so adjust accordingly, I think it's generally +1 to your regular size.
    5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Meermin is the best deal there is. High quality shoe for a very nice price.

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
      http://meermin.es/ Sizes are UK so adjust accordingly, I think it's generally +1 to your regular size.
      -1 to your US size, US10 = UK9. If you buy a pair on the New Rey or Vil last I would only size down .5 so US10 = UK9.5 on those two lasts.
      http://meermin.tumblr.com/image/20983395357

... and obviously we're talking dress shoe size, not sneaker size. I wear a US 10 in Allen Edmonds, and a 9 in most Meermin lasts.
      Last edited by Fred G. Unn; November 18, 2012, 08:30 AM.

Comment

@Fred, agreed.

Their size converter says go down a whole size. I would not do that. I wear a US10 and I looked online for the conversion and I bought a pair of UK9.5. They fit perfectly. I cannot imagine going down to a UK9.

Comment

I'm a 9.5 and I went with a UK9. Hope they fit as well as yours printyra. I hate the waiting game! I've got 1-2 more weeks until I would expect them in.
          My cocktail videos >

Comment

Originally posted by tdig View Post
            I'm a 9.5 and I went with a UK9. Hope they fit as well as yours printyra. I hate the waiting game! I've got 1-2 more weeks until I would expect them in.
            Please let me know how they end up! I'm a 9.5 as well!

Comment

@tdig which pair did you buy? let us know how they work out for you. this is the pair I bought: http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2339

Comment

Merriam Webster?

Comment

Well, that's good to know. I might finally take the plunge on one or two pairs. A slight price increase, but still a good price. How much do we subtract for VAT? 15%? 20%?

Comment

Originally posted by mixto View Post
                    How much do we subtract for VAT? 15%? 20%?
                    I've never ordered stuff from overseas (other than CT Shirts from their US site). Can someone briefly explain VAT?

Comment

And they even have my size? Oh man, I must resist.

Comment

Quick explaination: VAT is an %18 tax charged to European union residents, if you're not part of the EU they take %18 off the price as I believe it's required that the final price after VAT be displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessy Diamond View Post
                          And they even have my size? Oh man, I must resist.
                          Buy them. Do it. Doooo iiiit.
                          "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Posted this in another thread, but here may be more ideal.

What is the typical ship time on these?
                            "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                            #StayDapper

Comment

Man, two pairs for $360, that's too tempting. I wish my cash was not tied up to some smartphone release disaster...

Comment

Working...
                              X