No announcement yet.

[QUESTION] J.Crew Factory Washed Gingham shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried some of the Factory shirts during my visits to their outlet store last year, and I did not like the fit. (6 3 , 195lbs,42 chest , 33 waist,33/34 sleeve)
    I like the Calibrate Trim Fit that Joe had in one of his previous posts much better, and I was able to find those in my local Rack for under $30.

Comment

Originally posted by goterps View Post
      Dave, does yours say "tailored fit" at the top like the picture linked here? http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...4182/24182.jsp

Its a bit strange, but the one I picked up today in the factory store matches the "slim fit" picture, but has the SKU of the regular fit.
      Yes, it does say tailored fit.
      42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
        I tried some of the Factory shirts during my visits to their outlet store last year, and I did not like the fit. (6 3 , 195lbs,42 chest , 33 waist,33/34 sleeve)
        I like the Calibrate Trim Fit that Joe had in one of his previous posts much better, and I was able to find those in my local Rack for under $30.
        We're similar (6'2'' 210, 42 chest) in size. I specifically got their "Slim" shirt and it fit pretty well. You may/may not like the length at 6'3''. See fit here:

http://i.imgur.com/l0Fwu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jputman08 View Post
          We're similar (6'2'' 210, 42 chest) in size. I specifically got their "Slim" shirt and it fit pretty well. You may/may not like the length at 6'3''. See fit here:

http://i.imgur.com/l0Fwu.jpg
          Thanks for the info, but can you tell us what size the shirt you're trying on is? Also, can you please comment on the neck size and arm length?
          My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
            Thanks for the info, but can you tell us what size the shirt you're trying on is? Also, can you please comment on the neck size and arm length?
            The shirt is a Large. I'm usually a 16.5'' neck and 35-36" sleeve. The neck fits like a true 16.5" and the sleeve length lands at the correct spot on my wrist when my arms are at my sides. I'd say 35 on the sleeve length.

Comment

That's more along the lines of what I expected. Thanks for the info!
              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Working...
              X