No announcement yet.

Wedding attire *HELP WANTED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MaxMan, I have a couple of the Club Room Slim Fit shirts. I'm 6'1", 205 lbs, and usually wear a 42/42L jacket, 35-36" slacks, and 16 1/2 x 35 shirt.

The shirts fit me better than standard cut shirts but since they are not darted, they're not a perfect fit for me. Also the fabric leaves something to be desired (it's a bit thin and coarse), but if you get them on sale + coupon for <$25 I think they are worth it.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Yacko hit the nail on the head. This was my first Club Room slim fit shirt experience. And because I purchased this 50$ regular price shirt for 17$ im pretty happy with it. Im not your slimmest guy, but I also know how to carry my own weight. Meaning, slim fit shirts is what are needed for myself, but I cannot do the body hugging darted shirts. Im happy with the shirt for the price, I also wear a 16 1/2 34/35. I did notice the fabric to be more on the course side, but that was not a deal breaker for me. It will now go into my work rotation and we shall see how long it will hold up.

Comment

Working...
      X