Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goterps
    replied
    the rep of bananas tweed ones are essentially sweats that you can wear to work, it'll be especially good once it drops below 30s consistently.

Leave a comment:

• printyra
    replied
    The Republic of Bananas sell wool pants of all colors.

Leave a comment:

• Teej
    replied
    I just checked those land's end pants out. I like them. I've been looking for some brown tweed pants like that. How exactly do the side tabs work? I've never gotten pants like that before.

Leave a comment:

• mister_deez
    replied
    Wow the Howard Yount selection looks great. I like how they have tons of measurements so you can tell how the pants fit besides waist and length. I'll have to keep an eye on the sales.

I'll keep an eye on Land's End and L.L. Bean too. The tailored fit Land's End pants look pretty good and reasonably priced also.

-Update: Got the Brown Donegal Pants from Land's End. There's currently a 40% One Item + Free Shipping Over $50 promotion there. The pants were $100 retail, on sale for $70, and I ended up getting them for $45 after tax shipped. They look pretty nice, tailored fit, side tabs, and you can pick the inseam length to the quarter-inch and specify cuffs or not (or you can order them unfinished).

Thanks
    Last edited by mister_deez; November 16, 2012, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TomasR
    replied
    Land's End or L.L. Bean are my first instinct. With the Holiday sales coming up, I'm sure you could get some Bonobos within your price range as well.

Leave a comment:

• auronblue
    replied
    Howard Yount has quite a selection, but the prices are a little over your budget. Might be worth the investment though and they have a number of them currently on sale for around $145.

http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants

Leave a comment:

• mister_deez
    started a topic Good place for some thick wool or tweed trousers

Good place for some thick wool or tweed trousers

Hello,

Does anyone know a good place for some thick wool/tweed trousers? Brown, beige, or grey. Preferably a more tailored fitted cut but not skinny. Price range would be up to $125 for something of good quality.

Thanks!
Working...
X