Frank and Oaks new United Tailors line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank and Oaks new United Tailors line

F&O started out saying everything on their site was going to be $50 or less. Then they started coming out with blazers at $125. Now they have created a higher end line with $195 blazers, $75 shirts, $95 sweaters and pretty much everything else $50 or higher. Between this and the fact that processing a return requires over 2 weeks (and even then I have to email them about it), I am done with them. I just need to spend the remaining $175 of store credit there and then walk away.

What are your thoughts on their new line? Would you be willing to spend $360 on a suit from an online only company that takes forever to process a return. And even then it's for store credit and not an actual refund?

Beat me to it. Wasn't impressed. The original F & O business model was nice. Decent stuff for $50 or less, the fit was good. All in all something a lot of us could get behind. But I agree, they get further and further away from that. Customer service isn't great, extremely limited stock (I once ordered a shirt within hours of the new monthly e-mail, it wasn't processed for 5 days and by then there was no stock.)

There are way too many places that produce similar clothing. New line is okay but nothing special.
    Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Working...
    X