X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC cardy Thoughts

Im thinking about buying. What say you?

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-s...ml?sku_0=::BS9
    Last edited by MaxMan; November 15, 2012, 02:21 PM.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Cardigans are a bit dorkish to start and I find cotton cardigans to be especially dorky. Also, not a fan of the tipping or pattern.

However, I'm biased in favor of thicker, heavy-knit cardigans.

Comment

I have a generally positive view of cardigans, both thick and thin. This one, however, is not something I'd advise someone to buy. It grabs my attention, but not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by TomasR View Post
        Cardigans are a bit dorkish to start and I find cotton cardigans to be especially dorky. Also, not a fan of the tipping or pattern.

However, I'm biased in favor of thicker, heavy-knit cardigans.
        Lol, i see your point. I like the pattern but not sure if i just want it cuz its hard to pull off and likely wear once and orphan it in the not worn again bin. Hell i just answered my own question lol.

Originally posted by Verloren View Post
        I have a generally positive view of cardigans, both thick and thin. This one, however, is not something I'd advise someone to buy. It grabs my attention, but not in a good way.
        point taken. I love cardies as well, but something here is amiss...Also someone really needs to talk to LEC about the weird photos they take of thier models...lol
        I>0<I

Comment

At least you weren't considering this monstrosity!

http://s7.landsend.com/is/image/Land...0037&id=52uun1

Comment

wow! That thing would give seizures lol
            I>0<I

Comment

Can I +1 everything that has been stated above?
              Nonstop LOLz. Those are some terrible cardies... I typically love them. Cotton, wool, blend, rabbit hair, whatever... but patterns like this.... woof!

Comment

I mean WHAT. THE. F. I'd love to overhear the approval given on that design. "Ah yes, great work Mark. No, it's not too preposterous at all. It's just the RIGHT amount of preposterous!"
                "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

It looks like someone sat down on 5 different coloured park benches with wet paint on them.

Comment

I wouldn't wear this cardigan as pictured above. However, I think if you were it with a SC you would be able to pull it off. People would only see the pattern and not the color blocked sleeves.
                    "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                    #StayDapper

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                      point taken. I love cardies as well, but something here is amiss...Also someone really needs to talk to LEC about the weird photos they take of thier models...lol

You mean that unnatural forward lean, with a slight slant to one side? I wonder how they get that exact same position each time...

Comment

Whatever your view on them, please do not call them 'cardies'. They've been veering too far towards femininity as it is.

Comment

That would actually look great if they made it in a solid color.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAD91 View Post
                            You mean that unnatural forward lean, with a slight slant to one side? I wonder how they get that exact same position each time...
                            That same one! Its in everything, like he supposed to be some shy timid guy...LEC, get a grip...
                            I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by Lib View Post
                              Whatever your view on them, please do not call them 'cardies'. They've been veering too far towards femininity as it is.
                              your kidding right? lol
                              I>0<I

Comment

Working...
                              X