Spier & Mackey Long Sleeve Polo . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spier & Mackey Long Sleeve Polo . . .

I ordered some Spier & Mackey long sleeve polo shirts with button down collars after reading about them on the main page. They are really nice shirts. The cotton is some of the softest I've ever experienced.

The button down collar has an excellent "rolled" look.

They are good looking shirts and seem well made.

Highly recommend.

Caveats:

1) They seem to run small. I'm about 6' 2" and about 199 pounds. A large size in most brands is usually a good fit if it's long enough. These were long enough but otherwise too small. I returned them for extra large and those fit well.

2) Customer service and/or shipping is not so great. It took them over three weeks to deliver my extra large shirts AFTER they had received my return. All together, it took over six weeks to finish the transaction. Customer service ignored some of my emails inquiring about the returns and the website did not show it processed, even after I got the new shirts.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

I like their polos too, although I wouldn't say they run small. I wear a medium at 5' 6" 170 or so. The only thing is that they shrink like crazy so definitely no tumble drying. I just let them air dry, but even that seems to make them shrink a little.

Comment

This year's iteration fits better than last year. I could see though how you might need an XL @mebejoseph;. If I was any taller I don't think the L would be long enough. Easy shirts to put on under a jacket or sportscoat though

Comment

Working...
      X