Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tie Bar has socks now

http://www.thetiebar.com/categoryPages/Socks.asp

$8 a pop in a variety of solid colors and prints. They all appear to be 65-80% cotton with polyamide or nylon and spandex making up the rest. Pricing is interesting since $8 per pair ain't cheap, but still way less than your higher-end makers like Pantherella and such.

I'm going to order some on Friday as the longevity of Uniqlo socks has proven disappointing and I'm in need of a refresh. Anyone else rolling the dice on these?

I'm good for now on socks, but am interested -- you'll have to report back on what you think

Comment

Wonder if they're over-the-calf, they don't look to be. I would say they're kind of expensive given that their ties are so (relatively) cheap. $8 a pair gives you many options for socks these days, though maybe not at the highest level of quality.

Comment

other site for socks? I've been meaning to keep my site list growing for them.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the tie bar and I'd bet those are some pretty decent socks, but I'm really not crazy about any of those patterns. Maybe they will come out with some more before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzocaster View Post
            I'm a big fan of the tie bar and I'd bet those are some pretty decent socks, but I'm really not crazy about any of those patterns. Maybe they will come out with some more before too long.
            I agree. Given the range of patterns for their ties, I'm sure they will come out with more patterns.

Comment

Not interested in those patterns, but add a pair to my next order just to try them.

Comment

Great find. Thanks for the share!

Comment

A pair of Happy Socks runs $8 at JCP - so I'd like to see how these compare for quality.

Comment

I like some of the patterns, but many of them are too loud even for me! lol...they are likely testing these out see what sells and add patterns as they go...worth following
                    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                    I>0<I

Comment

Working...
                    X