Casual Laceless Shoe Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casual Laceless Shoe Options

What are some quality laceless shoes options out there that work for a more casual look? I've really enjoyed not having to deal with laces on my shoes lately, and I live in SoCal, so we get plenty of heat down here. I'm looking to add some nice, but casual laceless shoes to my wardrobe and would love to here any suggestions you all may have.

How comfortable do you feel wearing loafers casually?
    Land's End used to have a great suede driving moccasin. $50 on sale was a good price.
    Looks like this:

Comment

For a long time my go-to casual slip-on was a pair of camp mocs, which were all-season wear for me in Southern California. I had a pair of Eastlands in brown suede which I wore sockless with shorts and chinos in the summer and with ragg wool socks and jeans in the fall/winter. Just different enough from a boat shoe that you avoid going full frat-boy prep and can lean more rugged Ivy. The Eastlands run about $125 but if you want to splurge you can go MiUSA with Quoddy or Rancourt.

Comment

I picked up some Rivieras this summer and am now a huge fan. They are mesh, so super breathable, but look very presentable. I like them so much, I picked up a second color on sale.

https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/...re-shoe-navy-1

Comment

Working...
        X