Banana Republic Factory Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Factory Inventory

This is going to sound like a random question but does anyone know how inventory at Banana Republic Factory works? I ask because I had my eye on a jacket on the BR Factory site last night. They had it in 2 colors. One color (Brown) only had it in a small and the other color (Charcoal) had it in small and medium. All other sizes were sold out. Anyway, I go check the site this morning and all of a sudden, the brown jacket has all of the sizes available (S to XL) but the charcoal doesn't have any sizes available and is completely gone from the site. I thought it was strange that it went from limited inventory for 1 color to a bunch of inventory for another color and then from limited inventory for one color to no inventory. Anyway, I wanted to buy the charcoal jacket, which is no longer on the site but I was wondering if it will come back on the site and whether that was just some kind of manipulation/trickery by the site to induce ppl to buy. Thanks for any insight.

I am not sure how they work specifically but they are have troubles like most places. I ordered the core temp chinos in grey, during the anniversary sale. Got a email a couple days later saying that they apologize for inconvenience but we are out of the product and here is 10% of a regular priced product. So, I got no pants and if I ordered them again they would be more expensive. I will just try again and wait around till another sale. I think it’s just Something we are just going to live with for a while. Well maybe unless you are buying products made in the USA but I have no experience with that above the bear oil.

Comment

Working...
    X