Lands' End Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands' End Delays

Has anyone placed a Lands' End order within the past 4-6 weeks and then actually received it?

I placed an order 17 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped. To LE's credit, I've reached out twice and they have been incredibly responsive and polite. In response to one inquiry, I was told that orders were shipping 8-10 business days after being placed. We're past that now, and I'm wondering if my experience is a one-off that I should expect to be fixed soon, or if I should just cancel the order and come back to LE once the dust settles.

***EDIT/UPDATE*** - So right after I posted this, I logged into my LE account to see if I could find anything else. Sure enough, the order shipped yesterday - I just didn't get an email saying so. Looks like it took LE 12 business days to get it in the mail rather than the quoted 8-10, but it looks like they are sending it via 2-day delivery which is nice.
    Last edited by C.Dubs; September 30, 2021, 09:17 AM.

I made an order back in August. 4/5 items arrived in a fairly timely fashion. The 5th has been delayed three times. Now they're telling me it'll ship on Oct 4. But I'm kind of expecting another delay. I don't know what's going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
      it looks like they are sending it via 2-day delivery which is nice.
      Their customer service is beyond great. I remember a couple of times where UPS or the postal service said they delivered the package, but it never showed up. Lands and just sent me a new order, no questions asked.

I wonder if it depends on what you order? I put in two orders for socks in the past two months, they both shipped pretty quickly. If it's for items on clearance, sometimes there's a problem of coordinating which warehouse (or store, but that's not the case for Land's End) has the clearance item in the size and color you select, and getting it together with the other regular items into a single package to ship.

Comment

I’ll second the positive reviews for LE
        customer service they’ve been helpful in the past.

Comment

Ordered about a week ago and had no delays after receiving my order yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewrg View Post

Their customer service is beyond great. I remember a couple of times where UPS or the postal service said they delivered the package, but it never showed up. Lands and just sent me a new order, no questions asked.

I wonder if it depends on what you order? I put in two orders for socks in the past two months, they both shipped pretty quickly. If it's for items on clearance, sometimes there's a problem of coordinating which warehouse (or store, but that's not the case for Land's End) has the clearance item in the size and color you select, and getting it together with the other regular items into a single package to ship.
            Agreed 100%. Nothing but positive things to say about Lands' End customer service. I did call and got the impression that the issue is labor shortage.

And I think you're right about the order affecting the shipping. I think everything I ordered came from the bottom of the barrel basement clearance bin.

Comment

Working...
            X