Sizing Kent Wang Polos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizing Kent Wang Polos

Hoping for some assistance regarding what size to purchase. The website seems to want to put me in a large or extra large.
    I am 5"10", 155 lbs, 40 regular jacket, dress shirt-16 neck, 33 sleeve. Thanks for any help

My experience with Kent Wang is that you definitely have to size up. For me personally, I've sized up one size from other makes (L to XL) and it was still on the slim side. If you want to have a regular/looser fit, you might need to go up two sizes.

The measurements on their site are pretty accurate, so I'd say measure your best fitting polo and choose their size that best matches it.

Comment

Thanks. Just seems weird (for me) to order anything in an XL.

Comment

Sizing, Wang, XL...there's a joke in there somewhere...
        “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TurnandCoughlin View Post
          Thanks. Just seems weird (for me) to order anything in an XL.
          Same for me. I've never purchased an XL in any other brand, but there's no way I could wear a large from KW.

Comment

"Sizing, Wang, XL...there's a joke in there somewhere.." Thanks, I feel better now...

Comment

I size up. Banana Republic: XS; Kent Wang: S.

Comment

I also size up - L in most brands, XL from Kent Wang. I might actually go for a 2XL next time - my Kent Wang polos run a bit too short to tuck in.

For reference, I'm 6'5" 215lbs

Comment

Just to follow up-I ordered one polo in XL and it was the correct size for me. Maybe a teeny bit large but if I gain 5 pounds, get back to the gym, or the shirt shrinks a tiny bit it would be perfect. Absolutely would not want to chance a size large. Also, I think the quality of the shirt is fantastic. Is it worth the $65 price tag? Dunno, but I will probably order a couple more depending on how this one looks after 1/2 dozen wears and trips through wash machine and dryer.

Comment

Working...
                  X