Bombas vs Lululemon no show socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombas vs Lululemon no show socks

I've been using Converse no show socks for a few years, and while they are fine, I've decided I need to find a better sock. This post - https://dappered.com/2021/05/bombas-...ocks-reviewed/ - got me looking at the Bombas Performance and Lululemon socks. They both got all 5's and aren't directly compared, so it's hard to make a determination either way. If I'm going to switch to either of these new, expensive socks, I'll likely be spending over $100 for enough pairs, so I want to be sure I'm going the correct route.

Based on that post, I like the idea of the moisture wicking properties of the Bombas and the 'medium' padding. The foot specific sock sounds interesting from Lululemon, but I'm not sure if that is more trouble than it's worth. The padding is noted as a bit lighter too. The price is better on the Lululemons though.

Thoughts on these two socks?

Go with the Bombas. I'm a big fan of Darn Tough, so checkout theirs, too.

Comment

I can't speak to the Lululemon socks but I have tried quite a few other brands for no-show and Bombas has been the best for me so far.

Comment

I'm not sure about Bombas; I have never tried one. But both my wife and I have had a really bad experience with Lululemon's no-shows. They are comfortable if you are wearing them indoors without shoes, but the heels were just kept falling off when I was wearing them with shoes, which I thought are what socks are supposed to be paired with. Boat shoe, sneakers, loafers, you name it.

Comment

Stridewise and The Modest Man, just posted a collaboration video together on their "7 Best No Show Socks For Men". Quite a few brands I had not heard of it. Might help someone out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGyV4bB2E4

Comment

Working...
          X