Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wispa
    replied

I don't have anything to add to what has already been said by Greg or Jason. Nice recommendations guys!

Albert, that video series is great. I watched the whole first season in one sitting.

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    replied

http://vimeo.com/25483911

Check this out. Maybe it will answer some of your questions.

Leave a comment:

• YackoYak
    replied

Couldn't say it better than Jason and Greg_s.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

Agree with Jason. Things that fit properly (closer to your body) will make you look better than baggy clothes. Try pieces that elongate your torso and broaden your shoulders. Vertical stripes appear to add height. Well tailored pants with no belt can elongate a look depending on how much weight you carry in the middle. Either way, more fitted pants that aren't baggy through crotch will add verticality. A tie often helps elongate. Also, layers (sweater over dress shirt and tie) and of course, a tailored blazer will help you look broader in the shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Find a good tailor. Nothing will fit right off the rack because regular cut is going to be baggy on almost anyone, and slim or tailored cut probably won't work for you.

Leave a comment:

• givemetwenty
    started a topic Dressing the Pear-Shaped Man

Dressing the Pear-Shaped Man

Does anyone have any tips for dressing the pear-shaped man?

I'm thin in the shoulders with love handles. This might change someday, but for now, it's me.

I still take pride in how I look, though. Any recommendations?

Working...
X