• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, these are straight out of my high school days (late 90s):

https://www.levi.com/US/en_US/clothi...ns/p/558490005

Literally indistinguishable.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
      Fashionable style is a pendulum, swinging back and forth throughout the decades. The early 2010s had skinny jeans and small lapel suits. Now we're swinging back towards relaxed fit, comfortable clothing that's not so tight. It's not baggy, although some styles might choose that. Comfort is king right now. That's why you're seeing so much athleisure and stretch fabrics.

Anyone remember when Joe and us Dappered O.G.s used to poo poo on athleisure and joggers? Yeah, now I own some and have been seriously looking hard at Lululemon.
      YOU'RE FIRED.

(runs and hides the OG 90's JNCOs he broke out recently)
      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Oversized pants will never be back for men. It looks ill-fitting and just downright sloppy. Doesnt need to be spray-on tight (yes thats a thing, check ASOS... or don't), but at most an athletic fit for those with bigger legs.

Any form of clothing that swallows you just makes you look silly and makes others think you don't know jack about style, regardless of what some weird trend is currently 'in'.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Personally I think those look terrible. But that's just one man's opinion.
          They perfectly replicate the aesthetic of accidentally putting on your younger brother's pants, or buying clothes because they're on sale, not because they're your size. Not sure that look is fashionable to many people.

Comment

NYT says yes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/b...sultPosition=1

Comment

Whelp. Time to stop the world. I want to get off.

Comment

As goes with the Levi's straight leg 501's also goes the TWO button suit. It's easy to dress well if you know what pieces are timeless and I think just about all of us know what those pieces are.

Comment

Fashionable style is a pendulum, swinging back and forth throughout the decades. The early 2010s had skinny jeans and small lapel suits. Now we're swinging back towards relaxed fit, comfortable clothing that's not so tight. It's not baggy, although some styles might choose that. Comfort is king right now. That's why you're seeing so much athleisure and stretch fabrics.

Anyone remember when Joe and us Dappered O.G.s used to poo poo on athleisure and joggers? Yeah, now I own some and have been seriously looking hard at Lululemon.
                  man, I was looking a lulu too...until I did some reading ont he founder. I typically separate people form products but I couldnt on this one. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions, but I felt like mentioning it.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post

man, I was looking a lulu too...until I did some reading ont he founder. I typically separate people form products but I couldnt on this one. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions, but I felt like mentioning it.
                    Big picture, he's been gone for years. Same goes for Abercrombie & Fitch who has completely pivoted to bring back some pretty decent clothing.

Comment

Big picture, he's been gone for years. Same goes for Abercrombie & Fitch who has completely pivoted to bring back some pretty decent clothing.
                      true. just a large shareholder at this point.

Comment

Baggy jeans are back on trend. They are becoming even more fashionable than straight jeans.

Comment

Working...
                        X