Leather Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Jackets

Hey all. I want to buy a nice leather jacket. I took a shot at the Taylor Stitch Moto Jacket and struck out. The fit just didn't work and the color was disappointing in person. Now I'm looking at a custom Aero Leathers jacket. I'm leaning toward their 1930s Half Belt design. It's classic, timeless, and I think it will fit my build pretty well. Aero fits seem to be all over the place, but Thurston Bros is their US vendor and they offer a "fit jacket" to test out sizing. My question for you all... have any of you ordered a jacket this way, or have any personal experience with Aero/Thurston?

Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    Hey all. I want to buy a nice leather jacket. I took a shot at the Taylor Stitch Moto Jacket and struck out. The fit just didn't work and the color was disappointing in person. Now I'm looking at a custom Aero Leathers jacket. I'm leaning toward their 1930s Half Belt design. It's classic, timeless, and I think it will fit my build pretty well. Aero fits seem to be all over the place, but Thurston Bros is their US vendor and they offer a "fit jacket" to test out sizing. My question for you all... have any of you ordered a jacket this way, or have any personal experience with Aero/Thurston?
    No experience with those, but I have a few Schott jackets and recommend them.

Comment

Working...
    X