Amazon watch sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon watch sellers

I’m looking to buy a seiko samurai and am trying to figure out who ( if any) of the sellers are legit. Savvy watch has 100% positive feedback, but I can’t find much about them. WCLA has a better price and reasonably good feedback. But I’m not entirely sure. Island watch is a fair bit more expensive but I’ve had good experiences with them (I know they are grey market). Any advice would be appreciated

I was hoping someone with knowledge about the specific venders you mentioned would chime in. But since not, rather than leave you hanging, I'll give you my $0.05. In general, my experience has been that Amazon actively weeds out fraudulent vendors and has protection in place in case of a bad vendor. I once foolishly tried to make a rather large purchase on Amazon from a vendor that turned out to be bogus. Not a watch, but similar pricepoint. Fortunately, I was able to cancel the order and get my money back. Still, you might want to verify with Amazon that the watch you're looking at is covered by their protection policy. If you don't get a warm and fuzzy, than its probably worth it to spend a little more elsewhere. Ultimately, you pays your money and takes your chances. Sounds like you're putting in the research and doing your homework. Smarter than me. Do the vendors have any other web presence, like their own webstore or Ebay/etsy? Best of luck.

Comment

1. Email the seller with any questions. Don't like the answers? Walk.
      2. Post over on WuS asking if anyone has any experience with the seller
      3. Search on WuS for the vendor
      4. Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, etc. and dig deep. Don't just stop at the first page of results
      5. If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.

Comment

Working...
      X