UNIQLO Jil Sander collaboration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNIQLO Jil Sander collaboration

I am really having to restrain myself from buying anything from this collection. There's a zippered sweater, a down parka, and a white shirt that are really calling out to me. But I just can't justify buying any new clothes at this time.

it's so wierd to think about, but i've had so many problems with going to store and them not having my size, or going online and them not having any stock in any of the sizes that fit me that i just can't even think of them any more. it's not even in my brain to think about going to their store any longer.

they also stopped carrying my very very favorite non-stretch selvedge 'straight' jeans, i'm sore at them for a number of reasons i guess. I'll go shake my fist at cloud later I guess...

Comment

I don't live near one of their stores, so it's all online for me. On their standard items, they do run low from time to time, but usually restock at some point. But these collaborations are another story. They are usually announced a few weeks in advance and you have to jump on them as soon as they go on sale. The Jil Sanders collaboration looks mostly sold out on the first day. I expect there will be more.

Comment

Be aware that return policies for their US and Canadian stores have tightened up considerably, effective Oct. 26 and Sept. 1 respectively.

The return window has been cut from 60 days to 30.

Neither country will accept online orders being returned for a refund to a store, even one used for the Click and Collect delivery to a brick-and-mortar location. This means all online orders will incur return shipping (pre-paid labels cost US$7 and CAD$9.99). They allow only exchanges of online purchases at stores.

In-store purchases can only be refunded at the same location as the original purchase.

And most troubling, but specific to Canada, is that sale-priced merchandise can no longer be returned for a refund, only exchanged. Clearance merchandise is final sale in both countries.

Comment

Working...
        X