Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shoes do you own in multiple colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shoes do you own in multiple colors?

Until now, I've avoided buying the same shoe in different colors, but today I bought my second pair of AE McAllisters (now Dark Chili and Oxblood). Just for fun, I'm curious, how many of you have the same shoe in multiple colors and what are they?

Allen Edmonds Park Ave in brown and black
    Allen Edmonds Nomad Suede Chukka in bone and snuff

The Chukkas were at a local store doing some kind of promo and were like $70 a pop. Bought the black Park Ave a few years after the brown just because they're super comfortable and my only other pair of black dress is a Chelsea boot.

Comment

I have a few pairs of cheap velvet house slippers in multiple colors. I have a pair of AE Mcallisters in a custom brown I dyed myself after the bourbon color wore off. I also have the AE Jefferson in black--it is supposed to be the "upscale" version of the Mcallister (but was on sale for less than $200 when I got them).

And that's it. Except I have five pairs of full brogue long wingtips in multiple colors, and although they pretty much all look like the same model shoe to a casual observer, none of them are the same model. Two vintage Florsheim Imperials, one in color number 8 and the other in a light brown. Vintage made in USA Nettleton that I had custom dyed to be spectators with oxblood and tan. AE Mcneil in oxblood. AE Stuttgart in tan.

I guess I like options.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

No dress shoes currently of the same model but different colors. I’d consider it though for my Cole Hans as I love the fit.

I do have two pairs of 2016 Nike Frees in white and blue. These are the best casual tennis shoe for gym, walks, errands etc I’ve ever found. Simple in design. Functionality is great. I had the whites and when in the Nike Outlet they had the blues for 16 bucks after coupons. How could I say no?

Comment

Adidas Stan Smiths
          Adidas Gazelles
          AE Park Avenues
          AE Daltons
          Sperry shoes (not sure the model)

Comment

Timberland 6 inch waterproof boots in black suede and tan
            Clarks DB in black suede and dark brown

Comment

AE Vernons in saddle and black (think Carlyles but with a single line of perforations around the vamp and across the toe).

Comment

Red Wing Iron Rangers. I have a pair in Amber Harness, and a pair in Oxblood.

Comment

Allen Edmonds 5th Ave.

Comment

Park Avenue, Strand, McAllister, Warwick, McGregor, Fifth Avenue, Strandmok, Kenilworth, Weybridge

Comment

AE Kenilworth in both black and brown! Can't beat the 65 last - gives an Italian look to a fantastic American shoe.

Comment

AE McAllisters in black and brown.

Comment

AE Carlyles in bourbon and dark brown.

Comment

Don't have in multiple colors, but if I could go back to when they were available, would have picked up AE Bleecker Street. Have them in Bobs Chili, but would also like them in black and brown.

Comment

AE Daltons, AE Massdrops, AE Shaker Heights.

No themes or anything.
                              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Working...
                              X