Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lauren Slim Fit Wool 3 Piece Suits @ Macy's-Under $200 today and tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lauren Slim Fit Wool 3 Piece Suits @ Macy's-Under $200 today and tomorrow!

It was mentioned by Alan and myself that on Black Friday, the Lauren wool 3 piece suits were going to be marked down to $200 as doorbusters. Currently on Macy's website the charcoal, windowpane, and glen plaid suits are marked down to $197...and if you've got a Macy's card/coupons you can get extra percentages off. A slim fit 3 Piece wool suit for roughly $160? I may have to bite on this early.

This is only a part of their one day sale, so the offer is only extended through tomorrow.

Looks like a couple of Michael Kors 3-pieces are also available for sub-$200 as well. Tan Herringbone and Brown Windowpane.

Comment

Alfani Red Grey Solid Suit $149...Thoughts? Anyone familiar with the shoulder padding? I currently own a BR tailored fit suit and believe it fits perfect for reference.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
      #StayDapper

Comment

Heading to the mall later today to see if I can find one to try on (Lauren/Alfani/Kors). Also hoping to check out this offering at Sears/Lands End.

Comment

You can use the website to see if any of the items are available in store. I am particularly interested in the Ralph Lauren slim fit suits, I'm curious as to how slim they are and how high the armholes are.

Comment

Yea I will be heading to Macy's in about 2hrs. Wasn't sure if anyone owned one or not before hand though.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
            #StayDapper

Comment

Just a heads up last year Indochino did %30 off orders over $700, so you could possibly get 2 FITTED suits for ~500 vs buying one of these and having it tailored etc.

Comment

@SDot: Let us know about the padding, I have the Alfani Luxury line (which has been discountinued) and padding is big on it and navy is almost black.

edit: Well, googling "alfani red suit padding" gives you a few threads on dappered about it. Seems to be big as well.

Comment

i personally don't find the alfani red shoulder pad to be too big, but Joe and some others seem to believe so. you may have to see it and try it on yourself.

Comment

Just got back from Macy's. I always forget how poor their clothing is.

Comment

Did anyone ever get a chance to check out the Lauren suits? Trying to decide between a Lauren and a slim fit Bar III black solid suit.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
                        Did anyone ever get a chance to check out the Lauren suits? Trying to decide between a Lauren and a slim fit Bar III black solid suit.
                        I picked up the Lauren 3 piece in charcoal at my local Lord and Taylor for $200 (when they had a 50% off plus 20% and 15% sale) and I get complimented on it everytime! Its the same as the Macys but at the time, L&T was down right cheaper. Fit perfect off the rack and couldn't be any happier. How do you beat such a price! I am 6'2" 200lbs and 42R fit perfect....no tailor needed

Comment

Working...
                        X