Athleisure has gone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athleisure has gone too far

Anyone else find this thing to be as offensively bad (especially for the price) as I do?! Not sure why it bugs me but it does.

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/mens-ja...2d7&sl=US&sz=L

ugh why. that is absolutely pointless

Comment

Credit to Lulu for finding a way to get suckers to spend $200 on polyester.

Comment

I don't even know if I'd call that athleisure...it's more like athleissness casual. Hard pass from me...can't imagine that thing being something I'd want to wear in a business setting, or a casual setting, or anything in between.
        “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

I wouldn't call this athleisure. More like dressed up technical wear. I can see a young urban professional that bikes to work wearing something like this. I wouldn't bat an eye if I saw someone wearing one in a business casual setting. Not saying its for me but I don't find it offensively bad either. Ministry of Supply makes one that is more successful in that its made from poly but looks more like cotton/wool blend.

Comment

I used to travel a fair bit, so the idea of this "water-repellent, light-weight blazer" for "work or travel adventure" sounds good. But Eddie Bauer's Voyager line of blazers does all of that--it's not perfect, but it looks much better--for about half the price. And it comes in real sizes.

Comment

Working...
            X