No announcement yet.

Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roka. Extremely light. The Geko grip pads I thought were a gimmick, even after doing some stuff in them, but I wore them on a treadmill for a run and the things didn't even move.

Comment

i am looking now, too. Literally just tried on the Warby box of 5 pairs and a few from Roka. I've only had one single pair of glasses in 7 years, which I love, but broke... also Rx changed. So shopping now. I also agree - strong preference for wireframes. The Warby Parkers seem fine and I prefer the styles. The Rokas seem really nice - crazy lightweight and feel good - but I can't see them working for me style wise.

My first pair is Joseph Abboud JA173 and love them. Lightweight and very minimal look - but somehow so durable. I may just try to get them again...

Comment

Originally posted by t.urman View Post
        i am looking now, too. Literally just tried on the Warby box of 5 pairs and a few from Roka. I've only had one single pair of glasses in 7 years, which I love, but broke... also Rx changed. So shopping now. I also agree - strong preference for wireframes. The Warby Parkers seem fine and I prefer the styles. The Rokas seem really nice - crazy lightweight and feel good - but I can't see them working for me style wise.

My first pair is Joseph Abboud JA173 and love them. Lightweight and very minimal look - but somehow so durable. I may just try to get them again...
        Not sure what you broke, but I snapped the stems off mine and a local repair place fixed them good as new. Then I just replace my lenses when the RX changes. If you like them so much, maybe try to fix them.

Comment

Working...
        X