John Henric Sweaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Henric Sweaters

Anyone have any experience with John Henric sweaters? How do they fit? Looking at their measurements they seem to be similar to Uniqlo sweater sizing. I just discovered this brand from Sweden and they look like great clothes.
    Free Express Shipping. Discover our wide range of Men's accessories & Shirts. From ties and pocket squares to dressed shirts.
    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

I'm not familiar with Uniqlo, but I love John Henric. I have a bunch of sweaters and shirts from them. I find their stuff is a bit of a trimmer fit than your typical US clothing manufacturer, but I prefer that. If you are interested, go to a youtube channel called 40overfashion. He just did a video on John Henric stuff and has a discount code.

Comment

Bought three of their sweaters and they arrived today. I got size Medium and they fit great. Very similar in size to Uniqlo. They look like they are made very well. Excited for the cool weather to wear them.
      Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

That's great. John Henric is one of my favorites these days. One of the things I like about them is that they make some unique things that you won't easily find elsewhere.

From time to time they have some really good sales. It tends to happen around the time when they are looking to bring out merchandise for next season. If you are patient you can find some really good deals.

Comment

Working...
        X