Affordable Athletic Fit Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable Athletic Fit Jeans

Looking for some more affordable athletic fit jeans. Usually get BR rapid movement, but looking for some more affordable options that would cost max at around $60. BR doesnt really have options in my size at the moment

This question begins and ends with Levis 541. Official sponsor of meatheads everywhere. Roomy seat and thighs with a tapered lower leg. It's "only" 3% spandex or so but that's really all you need for when you, say, sit or squat down. I typically pay about $40 for mine.

Comment

I purchased Amazon Essentials Men's Athletic-Fit Stretch Tapered Jean for $30.00. I originally ordered size 33 but it was a little tight in my thighs, I returned them at a Kohl's department store. I sized-up to size 34, they fit me like a champ. I'm going to order another pair soon.

Comment

Target's Goodfellow & Co. athletic fit are a good budget option, but don't expect them to have BR quality. I have a pair and after a year the inner thigh/crotch is getting a bit thin. Expect one, maybe 2 seasons of use if you rotate them and don't wear them through the warm/hot months.

Comment

Originally posted by stuffedsuperdud View Post
          This question begins and ends with Levis 541. Official sponsor of meatheads everywhere. Roomy seat and thighs with a tapered lower leg. It's "only" 3% spandex or so but that's really all you need for when you, say, sit or squat down. I typically pay about $40 for mine.
          100% agree and recommend. You can even get them from a Levi's outlet at usually two for 60. But I'd recommend ensuring where ever you buy there is an easy return policy. I have maybe 5 pairs and even being the same sizes but different washes they fit differently. I'd recommend if possible trying on before buying or being ok returning.

I've picked up a lot of good advice from this site but the recommendations for these jeans I am the most thankful for. I had tried almost every jean and they were either too tight in the thighs/seat, or you couldn't even use the pockets. Levi's has the best jeans for anyone with bigger thighs etc.

Comment

Working...
          X