Question about those target drawstring shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about those target drawstring shorts

Love the look and picked up two pairs size medium and they are still kinda big in the waist even with the drawstring tied. Trying to figure out if they’ll shrink in the wash. I find it hard to believe I’m a size small, but I guess that’s my next stop if they don’t shrink.

Mine didn’t shrink much. I’m quite happy with them though.

Comment

Mine just arrived today. I'm 5-6, 140 and the small fits me perfectly pre wash with some room for shrinkage. It could be you're just between sizes

Comment

If you’re referring to the Goodfellow brand ones I’ve always found their sizes to vary a ton from one size to the next. I can’t buy their stuff because of it. I tried on a M in those shorts last year and they were way too big, but when I went to try on a S they were cutting off the circulation in my thighs. It’s almost as if they made them for someone with an abnormally large waist and really, really tiny legs.

Comment

Thanks for the responses

Comment

Originally posted by abh159 View Post
            If you’re referring to the Goodfellow brand ones I’ve always found their sizes to vary a ton from one size to the next. I can’t buy their stuff because of it. I tried on a M in those shorts last year and they were way too big, but when I went to try on a S they were cutting off the circulation in my thighs. It’s almost as if they made them for someone with an abnormally large waist and really, really tiny legs.
            Goodfellow stuff often seems like medium is a large, small is an XS, and large is an XL. Except in a couple goodfellow button-ups I have where the medium is sized like a jcrew medium-slim. Their sizing is a little ridiculous.

Comment

i just washed mine and it barely shrank, so there's a bit of room in the waist. i don't mind at all, it still fits and is comfortable. in today's WIWT, adam said he is 160 pounds and the small fits perfectly.

Comment

Working...
              X