SuitSupply outlet summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuitSupply outlet summer 2020

Anyone have any idea when this is happening? Isn't it usually in July?

If I remember correctly the outlet sale has traditionally launched in January and July so it should be happening soon.

I’ll be interested to see what the inventory looks like this time around. I feel like their sales numbers have to be way down considering the demand for suits is basically non-existent right now. Maybe they’ll actually discount some of their core suits instead of just the out of season or “bold” patterned ones.

Comment

They usually run an outlet once or twice a year depending on region; however, they had a huge outlet at the beginning of COVID. They had a tremendous selection of items, more than They would normally have during an outlet sale. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve done what they’re going to do already.

Comment

We generally always have Suitsupply suits in stock outlet time or not. Running restocks every two weeks as usual.

www.suitreview.net

Comment

Originally posted by Suitreview View Post
          We generally always have Suitsupply suits in stock outlet time or not. Running restocks every two weeks as usual.

www.suitreview.net
          For those unfamiliar I've dealt with Kirwin a handful of times and have always been quite happy. If it's not outlet time and you're pining for SS, get on his mailing list!!
          https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post

For those unfamiliar I've dealt with Kirwin a handful of times and have always been quite happy. If it's not outlet time and you're pining for SS, get on his mailing list!!
            Appreciate it!!

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post

I've purchased from him before as well and been pleased too - that being said, it is a bit frustrating to see all of the highest ticket items from outlets and flash sales end up on his website marked up from the sale price. I understand everyone needs to make a buck, its just annoying to me.

Comment

I personally rather to come in to try the suit in person and feel the material and get sense of the actual color since pics online can be so different....

Comment

Working...
                X