Seiko Astronaut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seiko Astronaut

After 4 months off waiting for the Seiko repair facility to ship back my watch (they shut down right before my repair was completed) I received it back.

It's battered and scratched (50 years of neglect) but I am glad to have it back.

They fixed the bezel (kind of) and serviced the movement. I paid more than it is worth but it has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Had to google to understand the significance of this model. I may not buy one like this, but I can understand your attachment and hope you enjoy many more years with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
      After 4 months off waiting for the Seiko repair facility to ship back my watch (they shut down right before my repair was completed) I received it back.It's battered and scratched (50 years of neglect) but I am rr.com glad to have it back. They fixed the bezel (kind of) and serviced the movement. I paid more than it is worth but it has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Classic. Can you please let us know how old this watch is? I really loved the watch as Im a vintage watch and gadgets collector. And you're one lucky guy. You got your repairs done just right on time.
      Last edited by hammers; July 19, 2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X