Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joedet
    replied

Thanks guys, I really like this jacket. I may have to put this on my Christmas list. For reference Im 5'9 163 and a small actually fit me perfectly when I tried it on in store. @acousticfoodie Great look!

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

@Joe:

You can definitely wear it under a button up. Since you'll wear it when it's cold you can just layer it with a button up Sweater, then the top coat like this (sans the tie for more casualness)

Leave a comment:

• ChrisW
    replied

Jeans and a button down, certainly. You could wear it with just a t-shirt, but layers would be more usual. The nice thing about a jacket like that is that, while it can be formal, it can also be dressed down.

I agree with what Mike said, try it on over whatever it is you will be wearing it with.

Leave a comment:

• MikeAD91
    replied

How are you sizing it? It's supposed to be a topcoat, so I would think it would look way too big over a T shirt.

Leave a comment:

• joedet
    started a topic How to wear this jacket casually.

How to wear this jacket casually.

So I was interested in this topcoat from express

http://www.express.com/express-tech-...ow/3/index.pro

(my cousins employee discount dosen't hurt either). Is this a versatile jacket? could it be worn with jeans and say a casual button down? Even a t-shirt maybe? I appreciate any input.

Working...
X