Need recommendations for good Off the rack Slim Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need recommendations for good Off the rack Slim Jeans

It is exceptionally hard for me to find Jeans in my size that dont require a belt. Skinny jeans are much too tight in the quads and knees. Athletic jeans often don't come in my waist size and inseam. If they do, they have a much too large leg opening or require a belt. I am 6'2" and 155 lbs and wear a 28x32 or 28x34.
    Anyone have good recommendations for jeans that are slim in the waist, accommodating near the quads/knees and skinnier in the calves region?

i absolutely love my banana republic rapid movement slim fit jeans. I own nearly nothing else from BR, but really like those jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by neminat View Post
      i absolutely love my banana republic rapid movement slim fit jeans. I own nearly nothing else from BR, but really like those jeans.
      I have a pair of BR rapid movement slim and for me they feel closer to a skinny jean...particularly in the thighs. YMMV. I was pretty happy with my Jomers jean purchase.

For reference I'm an athletic build 5'7 165 lbs, so I do not have scrawy legs...but definitely not a badonkadonk or big thighs either.

Comment

I have a big butt and thighs, so athletic fit jeans are amazing for me. I really like Banana Republic's Mason fit. I would also try out Levi's 541, or Lucky Guy's 410 fits. If you want to explore the world of raw, selvedge denim at all, try Naked and Famous Easy Guy fit. Naked and Famous has some of the coolest fabrics in the denim game too imo.

Another option too is just to find a pair of pants that fit your waist and thigh well, and then take them to a tailor to get them tapered from the knee down.

Comment

I'm very similar to you, 6'3" 155 lbs. I tend to wear 30 x 34. I really like the Slim Dark Wash Japanese Traveler Jean from Banana Republic, but I do always wear a belt. They are amazingly comfortable. I have a pair of Express Slim black jeans that also fit really well. I tried to search which jeans they are but couldn't find the order in my email.

Comment

Working...
          X