Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which body armor for the well dressed man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which body armor for the well dressed man?

Well, I couldn't help but notice advertisements for body armor on the main page.

https://safelifedefense.com/product-...ry/body-armor/

And I'm just so confused--which occasions should I be wearing body armor to? Is there a different type to wear to a Sunday brunch versus an after work happy hour?

Are walnut AE Strands okay with black body armor? Do I wear it under my shirt or over my shirt? Where do I get it cleaned?

Really--I was just a bit shocked to see the advertisement. But in this craziness, I guess it is more appropriate than a blazer.
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

I believe that the advertisements are to some degree personalized. Although, my experience with dappered is that they tend to be less personalized that other ads and related to the topics. Never right on though. For example, it is usually clothes but often not what one would expect from a dappered reader. For example; women's clothes or weird street wear. My guess is that it was the closest related ad available at the time. Also, maybe the algorithm knows that you are in danger of being shot, from your search history/ the search history of your would be shooter.

Best to buy the armour, but in navy. It is more versatile than black.

Comment

They're google ads. ryn is right. Sometimes the ads get it right, sometimes the ads get it very wrong. The robots aren't super smart. Yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ryn View Post
          Best to buy the armour, but in navy. It is more versatile than black.
          Ha!

Also probably true.

Comment

Also, if you need to go skulking about at night, navy is better than a true black, it blends better into the darkness.

Comment

Working...
            X