Light outerwear options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light outerwear options

I moved to North Florida from Miami and I realized it actually gets kinda cold here. 41 degrees this morning which I consider cold and it'll drop a bit more. I know this isn't cold enough for quilted jackets or peacoats, so what I'm looking for is a jacket that can be a layer with either sweaters under or bigger jackets over. Essentially, something to wear every day.

Fit is paramount. I want something that hits close to the body and short like a trucker jacket (already have one). I'm a cyclist so i have a narrow, but not lanky build, 5'11 155 lbs. Since I'll be wearing it everyday, I'd like it to be a neutral colors, either navy blue or grey (I'd prefer it to not be black). My budget is a max of $200. Like I said, I already have a trucker jacket, but I wear a lot of jeans, and don't like to rock the tux too often, so I basically want something that offers the same coverage/protection as a trucker jacket, but not made of denim or leather.

TLR:

Everyday Casual Fall jacket

Close fit and short

protects about as much as a trucker jacket

Blue or Grey

not leather

<$200

give me some options!

Thanks

I got this about six weeks ago and like it a lot.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~72390/72390.jsp

I am about 5'8" and 140 lbs, I got a size small and it fits well. A medium might work well for you.

My only concern would that it might be too lightweight for what you are looking for. Either way, good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X