COVID Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I was listening to the 99% Invisible podcast this week. The podcast has a series by Avery Truffleman focusing on fashion/style. Very interesting program and highly recommended. Anyway...

During the podcast someone talked about 'hard pants' and soft pants. Hard pants being jeans, chinos, etc. Pants you'd wear out of the house. Soft pants being track pants and the like. I found this distinction between hard and soft pants really interesting. I'd never thought pants in those terms before.
    That's a really interesting take on it for sure. Do wool dress slacks fall into the hard pants category?

Comment

This is the story of everyone buddy. I'm wearing the same track pant and a t-shirt since such long time.

Comment

Originally posted by lazypanda View Post
        This is the story of everyone buddy. I'm wearing the same track pant and a t-shirt since such long time.
        Not everybody, probably most of the people on this site, however many people have kept working and keeping the essential services going.

Comment

as for me, I started to read more books than usually and started watching new tv shows. The first few days on quarantine I was like 'finally I can relax and do nothing' but in a week or two I was like 'someone give me something to do, pleaseee' I really had no idea how to entertain myself so I did everything: paint, dance, exercise, write, sing, play guitar, and so on. The one thing that I really don't like is that we have to wear masks.. Like, I understand why, and I do it anyway, but it's weird. I've ordered a whole pack of KN95 masks so I wouldn't stay in the crowd of people near out local pharmacy..as for me, I started to read more books than usually and started watching new tv shows
          Last edited by GraceMetcal; July 13, 2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X