Dress Pants for a work Wardrobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress Pants for a work Wardrobe

Good day gents! I just stumbled upon dappered.com about 3 months ago and I am loving it so far. I am 31 year old Finance Director working for a small Association in NJ. I am in the process of upgrading my work wardrobe and getting stuck on dress pants. I figure I need 4 pairs. If anyone could provide me with a recommendation on what dress pants they wear to work. My price range would be around $50-$75 and spending a little more for tailoring wouldn't be a problem. Thanks in advance.

I've had good experiences with Lands End's Tailored Year-rounders and Banana Republic's Tailored lines. With both, you'll want to wait for a sale.

Comment

BJ..Thanks for the reply. I was leaning towards BR's tailored line. I don't know enough about picking out dress pants to know if they were a good purchase or not.

Comment

Welcome Joe! I lean toward Gap's tailored fit pants. That link points to their "tailored khaki" which lean more dressy IMHO. You could also look at these or these. Sizes are limited, but charcoal pants are your best and most versatile friend. I'm sure BR would be the same.

Comment

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/fo...nts#post-32094

Comment

Working...
          X