Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bosco
    replied
    I bought one last year and it got me through the winter. Not a great coat, but not a bad one either. I think I paid $40 for mine last year. It's 42% recycled wool, whatever that is. It's not as nice a wool as another wool-blend jacket I have.

Anyway, I originally bought a large and after spending the year sizing down practically everything I own, I pulled it out for this winter and I feel it to be a bit roomy. I'm considering going back and getting a medium.
    Last edited by bosco; November 11, 2012, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelD
    replied

Already gave mine but I'll echo Leslie. Size down, I'm 6'1 200 lbs and normally find myself wearing large, had to drop to a medium for this jacket.

Leave a comment:

• TennisKid1192
    replied

Any other opinions on this peacoat? I was thinking about taking a look at it tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Chow
    replied

Size down. And do not expect it to be too warm. But for $35, I am impressed with mine.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelD
    replied

I'm not the best person to answer this question, but I went to old navy today so I at least saw it in person. It's a very thin jacket, not 100% wool and the stitching is pretty haphazard. With that said for $35 I think it's hard to find anything else in that price range.

Leave a comment:

• Kittiwake30
    started a topic Old Navy Pea Coat

Old Navy Pea Coat

They have a 50% outerwear sale on, so it's pretty cheap. To be clear, this is a stop-gap purchase. Any insight appreciated as the nearest Old Navy is 300 kms away.

http://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/p...&pid=252789003

Working...
X