Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuhrling 388S.33152 sale on Amazon for $50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guiltybystander
    replied

As someone who has some experience with watches, I would suggest skipping it.

Leave a comment:

• thepenguin99
    replied

After reading the amazon reviews one guy brought up something I hadn't thought of. I knew the watch was a see through design. For some reason it didn't click with me that anyone who looked at the watch would also be looking at my skin under the watch. I think that may be a dealbreaker for me. Not sure my pale skin would really work with the watch.

Leave a comment:

• thepenguin99
    replied

It is frontpage on Fatwallet atm which gives it a good chance of selling out. I actually like the silver and black. Tempted to order both just to see them in person. Return is easy with Amazon if I don't like it.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

I have no direct experience with the brand but they do make some good-looking watches (this is not one of them..lol).

That being said, they're kinda like Invicta: they're perpetually on sale at about 50% off or more. Don't let the MSRP fool you. $50 is probably a good deal, though I wouldn't pay anything for that particular model.

Leave a comment:

• Ragu
    started a topic Stuhrling 388S.33152 sale on Amazon for $50?

Stuhrling 388S.33152 sale on Amazon for $50?

I've heard the name before, but am not familiar with the quality or "is this really a deal":

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366391522_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000843661& pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1B0R2QRPX4TVB9CSR7NX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_ rd_p=1413587662&pf_rd_i=B005HZU6SO

Thoughts on this crazy design?

Working...
X