Feelings on this leather jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelings on this leather jacket?

I've been looking for a new leather jacket ever since my old one suffered a fatal dog incident. While the company I originally bought it from was willing to give me a new jacket to replace it (no, seriously. After 10 years.) they didn't make that style anymore. The replacement, though a very nice jacket, just isn't doing it for me. And then I found this thing:

I'm torn between "like the Rocketeer's jacket but actually wearable in public" and "way out in left field." Feelings?

First picture isn't flattering. 2nd picture looks nicer. Its a very unique look.

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure I think it's *unique* so much as relatively uncommon in most men's wardrobes. It looks... more or less like a flight jacket. I don't know how you dress, but there's probably a certain style that works with. It's kind of a bold piece, and I couldn't pull it off (though I do really like my own leather jacket), but if you can, I think it looks pretty cool! I agree about it looking better in the bottom photo, too.

Comment

I like the second better too. Not too big on the pocket but if it works for you then go for it.

Comment

I actually think that front pocket balances it out quite nicely. Too much space without it.

And the second is definitely better. The orangish lining in the first doesn't do it for me. The colours work much better in the second configuration and the fold makes it look more interesting.

Comment

for those of you comparing the pics, FYI I'm almost positive its the same jacket in both pics. I don't really like the color or style but its more of a personal preference than anything.

Comment

It may be the same model, but the materials used are different. Different camera settings can't account for the difference in contrast between the leather and cuffs and waistband.

Comment

@Conrad: I think it's meant to be the same jacket buttoned two different ways. But it does appear to be available made from a variety of critters, which may account for the color issues. That or someone in their color correction department is really bad at their job.

Comment

<P>Be ugg sale uk. sure ugg sale uk. to cheap uggs. follow ugg uk sale. your machine's cheap ugg boots. instruction ugg uk. manual cheap ugg boots. and ugg boots sale. stay safe cheap ugg boots uk. as you ugg boots uk. workWhy cheap ugg boots. An nfl jerseys china. SQL ugg uk. Backup ugg sale. Is ugg sale. So Important ugg sale uk. Most companies ugg sale. feel ugg boots outlet. that nfl jerseys wholesale. they ugg boots uk. have done ugg boots cheap. everything cheap ugg boots. they can to insure Russell Wilson Jersey. their ugg sale. business, cheap jerseys. their wholesale nfl jerseys. employees, and their clientsProper emphasis ugg boots uk. should be ugg boots sale. given ugg boots sale. to ugg boots uk. the Jay Cutler Jersey. visual ugg sale. aid ugg boots outlet store. and Marshawn Lynch Jersey. you ugg boots uk. should point ugg boots sale. to cheap ugg boots. your ugg boots outlet online. visual wholesale nfl jerseys. aid cheap ugg boots uk. with bodily ugg boots uk. actions Marshawn Lynch Nike Jersey. and with words</P>

<P></P>ugg sale uk.

Comment

Im not a fan of either. But to each his own! If i had to then it would be the second one for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X