Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aqwayne93
    replied

Does anyone know when this sale ends? Also, I wonder if this will possibly get any better towards Black Friday/ Boxing day or at the end of the year. Hum.. decisions

Leave a comment:

• bj
    replied

@scorched - I've received a couple of emails from them today already

Leave a comment:

• scorched0
    replied

havent had a response yet from the shoebank email.

is there a # to call or has anyone gotten an email on their listing? i sent it as soon as this thread started

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

Yeah they have a few pairs i really love the look of.

Leave a comment:

• dstepner
    replied

@shadow I had never heard of shoepassion before but man are those good looking shoes. That looks like a nice holiday request.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

I will be selling some of my other shoes me thinks heh, want to try meermin and shoepassion still.

I am actually happy they have rubber soles, so many slippery spots at my work/winter

Leave a comment:

• dstepner
    replied

If I had not just bought the Daltons.... got them for 219 from the shoebank on sale. Can't justify $500 on shoes this month, as much as I want to.

Leave a comment:

• jeff4
    replied

I should be thankful they don't have Fifth Ave's in brown available. That's really the only hole I could justify with my current Allen Edmonds collection: Strand - walnut, Hale - black, Elgin - saddle, Bayfield - Brown Chromexcel.

That, and that my girlfriend would kill me.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

There goes 300 fifth and strand... Hopefully still in stock, guy said no noticable defects for seconds.

Leave a comment:

• bj
    replied

@AJG - In the list, it should start with lines starting with Size, Dept, then Quality. On mine it says Quality 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• bj
    replied

@RichC - From AE "We make some shoes for Brooks Brothers, if you want to see the styles we make the same shoe for our line

The difference would be the sole, Allen Edmonds has a leather sole, Brooks has a rubber overlay on leather

Brooks Strand is the same as Strand except for the sole"

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

Oh man....this is not good for me...

Leave a comment:

• ryan3
    replied

There are no differences in the actual models of the shoes. Here is a link:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Allen-...efault,pd.html

Leave a comment:

• ryan3
    replied

The Brooks Brothers models have a rubber sole. That is the biggest difference.

Leave a comment:

• aqwayne93
    replied

How do we tell if they are factory seconds or not? Also, I wear size 8.5 nike shoes (Air Force one's, and pretty much everything else in 8.5 too from Nike) with pretty normal feet (not wide or narrow) any size suggestions? I am busy with school and the nearest store is a good 25 minutes away. Thanks =]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X