No announcement yet.

Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Factory seconds - two for $300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redford, that's nice to know! Doesn't really make sense, I'm buying the shoes from Allen Edmonds directly. Ah well when it comes time I will rip them a new one, I have a bit of rage built up from the last snotty phone call they gave me.

Comment

BJ - I was going to order a pair but after hearing that they won't recraft the BB shoes, I'm having second thoughts.

Comment

If you're worried about not being able to use the AE recraft....you can go through B.nelson shoes. It's a little cheaper but the quality is as good or even better (The Styleforum guys trust it with their aldens/churchs/meermins/john lobbs etc)

http://www.bnelsonshoes.com/high_grade_shoes.asp

Comment

I would check into that before deciding not to order. A google search didn't show me anything definitive, and I started a live chat with allen edmonds to ask them about that claim. The agent said that I would need to call the recrafting service 800 number, but since I'm not buying, I didn't call.

I would recommend finding that number and confirming that they won't recraft. I honestly can't believe they wouldn't, especially considering these are being sold by allen edmonds.

Comment

you can email: [email protected]

Comment

Just made an account to say that I ordered two pairs of the BB shoes today via phone, the Fifth Ave and Strand, and was told they are both eligible for the same recrafting services as their equivalent standard AE models. He even said when the time comes you can choose between putting on standard leather soles that the AE models have, or the rubberized ones that the BB's come with, with no difference in pricing.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Wow that's awesome. Now I'm really tempted. What color Strands did you get?

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Went with walnut strands and brown fifth ave's.

In case anyone is wondering about possible selection, this was the list I was e-mailed when I asked about the inventory in 9.5D.

http://imgur.com/a/Wu75E

Obviously there is no guarantee that everything is still available, but that was what they sent me at about 2pm yesterday.

Comment

I'm a bit scared of my order(Black Fifths, Walnut Strand), the guy said he had the 1 pair sitting there and the other was on the way...but I asked him to inspect them for obvious flaws and he said there were none...

Comment

Also this is def legit right? Not trying to send my info over the internet if its not.

Comment

really considering blue neumoks and walnut strands.

Comment

Here is the list for 11.5 if anyone is interested. This was sent to me this morning.

http://imgur.com/a/rBfSE

Comment

Fooz - Definitely legit, but I didn't want to just send my credit card info in an e-mail either, so I did it over the phone.

Comment

I'm thinking of going with brown BB strands and blue neumoks maybe.

Comment

TY sir. Yeah just ordered the strands in walnut and the fifths in black, wanted the brown but they were gone when the guy back to me. Looking foward to my first pair of AE's.

Comment

Working...
                                X