Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Factory seconds - two for $300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Factory seconds - two for $300

In an email to [email protected], I learned that their Brooks Factory seconds are two for $300. In 10D, they have several models including Fifth Avenue, Strand, Presidio, 7, Shelton, Elgin, and McTavish.

Thing is, I don't want to buy two pairs. Would anyone want to go in with me and buy one pair each as one order?

what colors of mctavish do they have?

Comment

Do they have to be size 10?

Comment

What does that mean ? Where do you buy them?

Comment

If I'm correct, it's from an outlet store and you can call them to order. For more info, email [email protected]. Just ask for the list of shoes they have in whatever size.

Comment

i may be interested in it. let me know. i also emailed them for a list for my size

Comment

@scored0 - If you find one you want, email me at bj [at] mcgvr [dot] com so we can get it sorted out.

Comment

If only I hadn't blown this month's budget on a Lands End donegal suit...

Comment

@Alan - At least you blew it on something awesome. But wait, aren't you a fellow Texan? It's barely been cold enough to wear that kinda thing.

Comment

@ bj texan here too. that'd make this easier. waiting for their email on my sizes

Comment

@BJ: I'm a sucker for cold-weather gear. It'll mean I can wear it without a coat or even layer a sweater vest underneath. Shipping is free. Returns are free. We'll see how it plays out.

Comment

Did they say if this was a standing offer, or when this sale ends?

I too would like to buy a pair and I am in Texas as well (Fort Worth).

Comment

Oh.... No....

Looks like most in my size, 9D are seconds... I think I'm going to have to pass this time, but thanks for the notice!

Comment

Is there a discernible difference between the "Brooks" models v. the regular ones. In my size (8-D) they have a number of walnut "Brooks Strands" available for $199 and also regular walnut Strand available for $259.

Does anyone here know the difference? Much appreciated!

Comment

How can you tell they're seconds? The S after style#?

Comment

Working...
                              X