Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color socks with light-colored (beige) chinos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color socks with light-colored (beige) chinos?

OK, I know this kind of question gets asked a lot but for the life of me I just can't figure out what other socks I should get to wear with my BR "Brockton beige" chinos. Most of my socks are solid navy, which works fine when I'm wearing a blue shirt but what about days when I'm wearing shirts that lack blue? I know gray is versatile but I tried some dark gray socks with the chinos and forest-green shirt yesterday and it didn't work at all, probably because I was trying the "sneakers with chinos" look that I don't think I'll try again, at least at work (my navy PF Flyers looked too casual and the navy-dark gray-beige chino progression looked awful). I'm also hesitant to get solid beige socks because they're kinda boring. Perhaps I should look for basic striped socks with gray, green, navy, maroon, and the like? What do you guys like to wear with your light-colored chinos?

argyles of any color

Comment

argyles of any color

Comment

I think beige chinos are one of the more versatile colors in terms of sock matching. If I'm wearing flashier shoes I'll sometimes stick with matching beige/khaki socks, but otherwise, I'll go with just about any bright color.

Comment

Working...
        X