Rugby 25% off entire online orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby 25% off entire online orders

Just a heads up to all my Dappered peeps.

http://tumblr.com/x7a4xnb2wy

Man I really want a vest and hat from their Tweed Run collection... Not enough to pay even 75% of their list prices though

Comment

Their vests are banging. Not worth even the discount price though. The Shetland sweater and the olive VIntage University Chinos are too legit to quit.

Comment

Mmm. Love so much of that. I want the squirrel tie. Just so expensive.

Comment

So, I don't read the fashion mags but is tweed 'in' this year? I don't think I've ever noticed so much of it in stores. Most major brands have a tweed fall line. I like it, I just don't want my tweed stuff to date my wardrobe.

Agree on the vests, hot but overpriced.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Yacko,

Tweed in my opinion is a timeless classic.

Comment

Heads up: Found this code on Slickdeals for 50% off all regular priced items and 40% off all sale items. Free shipping over $125 too

VIPRLRGB

Comment

50% off promo has expired. Too bad. I hear good things about those university chinos.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that code too. I tried it, but didn't hit it in time. I was bummed, needless to say..

@Yacko, I don't read fashion mags or anything like that either, but tweed is a definite classic. Always good to have a go to tweed jacket for fall.

Comment

Working...
                  X